Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 01-11-2005 , 12:07 PM
Kevin

Any one remember me?

Hi all

Just dropping in to say hello. The place looks good!

I see a lot of you have improved a lot in the WIPs area - keep it up.

I get my keys for my new property around December time - been told between the 5th and 12th. I am opening up a restaurant / cocktail bar. Its been a real pain in the fkn ass and any one whom has done a business plan and cashflow / profit charts for loans from banks know what I mean. Not only that but the dam solisitors!!! they enjoy things "dragging" out to get there £150 an hour / £35 a letter / £15 a phone call etc etc

So as soon as I am in it is going to take me around 5 weeks to renovate then a weeks trials then Im open. So everyone in the Letchworth area who likes mexican food and nice cold beer and cocktails make sure to keep an eye out. Its called the Mexican Mule.

Take Care all

Kev xx

# 2 01-11-2005 , 12:13 PM

Re: Any one remember me?

Originally posted by Kevin
Hi all

I get my keys for my new property around December time - been told between the 5th and 12th. I am opening up a restaurant / cocktail bar. Its been a real pain in the fkn ass and any one whom has done a business plan and cashflow / profit charts for loans from banks know what I mean. Not only that but the dam solisitors!!! they enjoy things "dragging" out to get there £150 an hour / £35 a letter / £15 a phone call etc etc

So as soon as I am in it is going to take me around 5 weeks to renovate then a weeks trials then Im open. So everyone in the Letchworth area who likes mexican food and nice cold beer and cocktails make sure to keep an eye out. Its called the Mexican Mule.

Take Care all

Kev xx

Hey there mate. Nice to hear from you. I know exactly what you mean by the paper work you mentioned. I've done it too user added image (though my business plans are still in the desk drawer user added image)

Anyhoo, I wish good luck to your restaurant!

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 3 01-11-2005 , 01:57 PM
Heya Kevin user added image

Good to hear your plans are coming together. Best of luck with the restaurant....Cool name by the way user added image

Mills user added image

-------------------------------------------
# 4 01-11-2005 , 02:42 PM
:attn: hurray for kevin~
hope this was the brilliant way for your road~
lets user added image Cheersssssss......user added image

# 5 01-11-2005 , 03:06 PM
Good job on the new gig, sounds fun. I have to ask, are you gonna be "themes" being mexican and all user added image :bandit:

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 6 01-11-2005 , 03:35 PM
The Maya Mountain
Hey, Kevin! Great to hear from you. I sure hope the resteraunt works out for you. It sounds really great!

# 7 01-11-2005 , 04:43 PM
Subscriber
Hey Kev,

Love mexican food, and especially cold beer! user added image
I'm definetly popping by the next time I'm in the UK user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 8 02-11-2005 , 07:52 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Letchworth, Herts? Mexican?

We'll be there

Jay

# 9 04-11-2005 , 12:00 AM

Re: Any one remember me?

Originally posted by Kevin
Hi all

Take Care all

Kev xx

From Maya to Mayo.

Congrats, good luck on your ventures.