Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 07-04-2004 , 05:05 PM

Fluid Effects

Well, this question might be very basic. user added image

I've created a 2D container, and i chose paint fluids tool to color the container. The thing is I can't see the color when I color on it. How to see the color ?

Thanks user added image

# 2 07-04-2004 , 07:36 PM
Subscriber
turn on full shading and texturing by hiding the 6 key on the keyboard. I think this is what you are looking for.

# 3 08-04-2004 , 04:27 AM
I wasn't really looking for tht.

I've created a 2D container from Fluid Effects, and then Add/Edit Content > Paint Fluids Tool. Now, I want to use the paint fluids tool and color the container, but I can't see the color on the container. Hitting the number 6 doesnt help, tht only applies for textures. Anyway, I tried hitting number 6.

Thanks user added image

# 4 08-04-2004 , 06:25 PM
Subscriber
Sorry, While you paint the fluid color you will see white only but after you completed the painting just switch manipulator and you should see the fluid color. To switch color just go the fluidshape node in the attribute editor under the shading section just change the color.

# 5 09-04-2004 , 02:28 AM
I've found out the solution for my question. At the attribute editor, under Container Properties, I ticked on USE HEIGHT FIELD. To my suprise, the color became visible, It wasn't in wireframe mode anymore. Thanks for replying roach.