Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 15-12-2009 , 09:42 PM
The thin red line

idiosyncrasies

For a long time I work at a place where I had To show staff how to use the software (not 3D, spread sheets databases). In the end I stopped changing thing around to suit me and just got on with it, now I use the mouse with my right hand but am left hand. Has any one got some idiosyncrasies like........................dave

# 2 17-12-2009 , 07:47 AM
Subscriber
not sure i get what idiosyncrasies means, but is that a 'strange habit' sort of thing?
i don't think anyone notices mine...

i always step with my left foot first and if on the rare occassion i don't i pause on my left foot and restart walking with my left foot first.

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 3 17-12-2009 , 10:28 AM
Subscriber
anytime i walk by a card board box on my Right side, i have to drag my fingernails across it to hear the sound it makes when they 'bump' across the corrugation on the inside. Just to name one.

G-man

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 4 17-12-2009 , 10:06 PM
Subscriber
I have to twitch my eye brows and eyes... it's not always intentional a lot of times I don't even notice myself doing it.

# 5 17-12-2009 , 10:09 PM
I used to have a twitch, my nostrils used to twitch every now and again, but oneday I noticed I'd stopped doing it and couldn't work out how or when it happened....weird!