Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 31-10-2007 , 07:25 PM
Subscriber

A strange question

do any of you guys have a prefered day when you like to work on you 3d stuff, the reason i ask is because i only like working on my 3d models on sundays only, and on those rare occasions mondays too

# 2 31-10-2007 , 07:31 PM
Subscriber
I have no particular day. I mostly get my 3d work done on weekends though. but whenever I am not too tired from work i usually find myself on Maya.

# 3 01-11-2007 , 12:21 AM

Originally posted by RockyMills_01
I have no particular day. I mostly get my 3d work done on weekends though. but whenever I am not too tired from work i usually find myself on Maya.

Working in Maya is always a pleasure. You actually feel relaxed while working in Maya. So any time when I feel like shutting off from the world, I dive deep into Maya.

# 4 01-11-2007 , 09:50 AM

Re: A strange question

Originally posted by jali
do any of you guys have a prefered day when you like to work on you 3d stuff, the reason i ask is because i only like working on my 3d models on sundays only, and on those rare occasions mondays too

yeah - i'm hoping to get a job using maya, but i only like to work on the 29th of february every leap year....

# 5 02-11-2007 , 04:42 AM
I like to work on creative stuff at night. The lack of sleep stops you thinking so you come up with really wierd and wonderful ideas and stuff. I actually feel more creative at night... dunno why, but I think the moon has something to do with it.

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!
# 6 02-11-2007 , 05:13 AM
A creative warewolf? user added image

I try to play around a little everyday but sometimes when you get home from work you just sit down and play some game instead.

# 7 02-11-2007 , 07:16 AM
Subscriber
Lol i do it every day, 7/7 but occasionally i use zbrush combustion pillusion to give me a break user added image

I started fulltime freelance in september and its going al right. i cant complain for just starting out two months ago user added image