Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 12-02-2006 , 05:43 PM
Subscriber

water, special effeect etc

i want to know how to create water. i want a realistic look. i also wanna know how to create other realistic things

# 2 12-02-2006 , 05:58 PM
Subscriber
there is a thread in this section telling u how to make "water".
Look closer ull find it.
Also u say u also want to make other realistic things. how vague is that? its not something u can tell people... its something u get with lots of prctice.. so my advise would be to stop asking thoses kinda questions and start getting all the free tutorials u can find then if u still enjoy maya perhaps pay for some as most of the tutorials maya ofers are to be paid for. then maybe in a few months time u may have something close to realistic.

# 3 12-02-2006 , 06:39 PM
Subscriber
i do have tutorials haunted house and ferrari but not finished. user added image

# 4 12-02-2006 , 06:45 PM
Subscriber
so what answer are u hoping for?