SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / modeling: CV curves r behing imageplane...

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

17-01-2006, 10:58 PM   #1
mongoose

modeling: CV curves r behing imageplane...
hi,

i would be really thankfull if there is anybody out there who could explain me why i can't model with my image plane:

when i create an image plane (image import) ant try to draw cv curves on it in the side view i don't see the curves because they are behing the image plane. I tried all sorts of different views and different preferences of the image plane but the curves stay behing. I can see them in the the perspective view but i can not draw them there.

thanks a lot,

caio

martin

maya 7.0
apple ibook