Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 11-02-2004 , 10:49 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by Kevin
"GO GO GO"

and you "went went went"

dam mate you where a bloody state that day! I couldnt walk myslef yet I got your sorry ass home, I actually wonder what you what have done if I wouldnt have woke you LOL

I'd have gone on the piss, within a week something round here would go bang and you have to send me a plain ticket to come fix it :p

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 17 11-02-2004 , 10:51 PM
Kevin
hahahhaha, mate It took me 5 days to learn how to speak again, that last 22 hr session almost finished me off

# 18 11-02-2004 , 10:55 PM
SM Tea Boy

hahahhaha, mate It took me 5 days to learn how to speak again, that last 22 hr session almost finished me off

That last 22 hours almost killed me I shook for 2 days afterworlds LOL

You patting that chap on the head while surrounded by large chaps with machine guns was a clastic.

LOL

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 19 11-02-2004 , 10:57 PM
Kevin
yes that was a tad silly mate, but not as funny as watching you run up the security esculator the wrong way....barefoot LOL

# 20 11-02-2004 , 10:58 PM
SM Tea Boy
LOL with you standing up the top shouting "come on mate its not a fkn stair master you don't pace yourself".

I still owe you one for that mate.
LOL

# 21 11-02-2004 , 10:59 PM
Subscriber

Re: Buy more points!!

Originally posted by David
So i can have one of these user added image

I bought 14 points last week... that should cover the P&P user added image

That'll do donkey... that'll do...
# 22 11-02-2004 , 11:00 PM
Kevin

Re: Re: Buy more points!!

Originally posted by Huxley
I bought 14 points last week... that should cover the P&P user added image

nice mate! well spend em quick, im getting thirsty talking about all these days out user added image

# 23 11-02-2004 , 11:01 PM
Kevin

LOL with you standing up the top shouting "come on mate its not a fkn stair master you don't pace yourself".

I still owe you one for that mate.
LOL

LOL didnt you actually fall on your face running up that mate, and slid to the bottom ?

:p

# 24 11-02-2004 , 11:03 PM
SM Tea Boy
No i just almost broke both me knee caps it was bloody hilarious.

David.

# 25 11-02-2004 , 11:05 PM
Subscriber

Re: Re: Re: Buy more points!!

nice mate! well spend em quick, im getting thirsty talking about all these days out user added image

Would you rather I just called your local and lined up a few for you? Just credit me 5 points per pint.

# 26 11-02-2004 , 11:05 PM
Kevin

No i just almost broke both me knee caps it was bloody hilarious.

David.

yes it was mate .... I couldnt stop laughing, I really didnt think you was going to make it up. I think it was only your anger at me laughing at you that got you up user added image

# 27 11-02-2004 , 11:06 PM
Kevin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Buy more points!!

Would you rather I just called your local and lined up a few for you? Just credit me 5 points per pint.

hmmm, would you supply the chillie kabab and cab home?

user added image

# 28 11-02-2004 , 11:06 PM
SM Tea Boy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Buy more points!!

He can't go in his local atm his tabs massive LOL

# 29 11-02-2004 , 11:07 PM
Subscriber
LOL... I've a pack of angry Somerset landlords who'd give their right arms to get a hold of me!

# 30 11-02-2004 , 11:09 PM
SM Tea Boy

LOL... I've a pack of angry Somerset landlords who'd give their right arms to get a hold of me!

Yes I know the old duck and cover drill going past the pub quite well.

David user added image