Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 18-11-2006 , 04:47 PM
Subscriber

in tune??

I got awarded at uni a couple of nights ago, an encouragement award, only 5 undergrads got one and i was one of them. I'm not singing my praises and will get to the point as soon as I have finished singing my praises??

the award was for the music and post sound I did on the natural history docos, I did the whole 6th year docos single handed in ten days so wounder they gave me the award, they should have given me Valium by the end of those ten days, it nearly killed me). All the docos except one and I was asked to do that but the lecturer asked the producer to find someone else because she was worried about my sanity due to the pressure (these docos are for public release so they were very serious).

anyway i was encouraged by the award, and interestingly (for me anyway) I had been talking to two very heavy hitting ozzy musos about starting a company for post sound and composition (its the only job in the film industry where you don't get a one time fee, unless you are Tom Cruise or some one like that.) You get paid every time the film is played. Anyway, I'm starting o get a reputation for sound around th film industry and so it makes sense

now for the point, I need to design a logo, I figure small steps first and so if I have a name and a log then th universe will show me the way from there. and so...

I am going to start modelling this tuning fork with an eye on creating a logo and I figure if I can get really good help anywhere it is here and so here is the tuning fork...

Attached Thumbnails

take it easy and life will be easy
# 2 19-11-2006 , 10:27 PM
Subscriber
a quick start

Attached Thumbnails

take it easy and life will be easy