Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 11-01-2003 , 04:35 PM

My first work with Maya

Ok man this is my first work in Maya, after 1hour...mmm need more practice, this soft is amazing!!!!:banana:

See Ya!

..::;;|THe_THiEF|;;::..
# 2 11-01-2003 , 07:18 PM
Subscriber
Well shaped glass, textures, reflective surfaces, lighting, shadows..... Wow. I wish I had gotten results that like in my first hour of working with Maya. You must either have lots of experience with other 3D programs or just pick stuff up insanly quick. Very nice image considering it's your first.

By the way, welcome to Simply Maya, Thief. Feel free to ask questions if you come to something you don't understand.

# 3 11-01-2003 , 07:34 PM
yo yo yo yo yo.. yooy oy oy oy.. yooy oyh vei... nice.

# 4 12-01-2003 , 03:32 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Darkware
Well shaped glass, textures, reflective surfaces, lighting, shadows..... Wow. I wish I had gotten results that like in my first hour of working with Maya. You must either have lots of experience with other 3D programs or just pick stuff up insanly quick. Very nice image considering it's your first.

Well, that pretty much sums up what I was going to say too.

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 5 13-01-2003 , 12:30 PM
Subscriber
yeh that could be on the next fake or foto competition nice user added image user added image

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.