Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 30-12-2009 , 01:10 PM
Subscriber
cool. Hows it going?

# 17 30-12-2009 , 03:45 PM
All good mate, just been spending some time learning rigging, have posted a couple of updates on my thread for it!

# 18 30-12-2009 , 07:16 PM
EduSciVis-er
Yeah, I'm still here user added image
I don't think I'll be able to quite do what I was hoping originally, especially considering there's two days left in 2009. I'm a little bit stuck at the moment, and christmas break wasn't really the best time to tackle a big project, which I should have figured :p
As for pushing the deadline forward, that's fine for me, maybe Jan 3rd at midnight (?) but I don't want to carry this one on too long as it usually prevents me from doing anything in Maya when I have a "stuck" project but I hate ditching it and starting something fresh. Same with books. But I digress.
I still want to finish something of an animation, but it will be extremely rudimentary in environment, and most things probably won't be textured properly. But I'll get something done.