Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 18-01-2011 , 11:29 AM
Lifetime Member

Combat flight with Bullet

My wife and kids purchased this flight (yes I love planes), at first I thought what a waste of money...but when I got up there...F**K YEH!!!!!!!! Awsome...ride and I got to fly and chase down the other plane...both were Nanchang cj-6a...wow man I CANNOT wait to get my pilots licence. This was a year and a half ago....cant wait until I can do this myself!!!!!!!!!

Over Perth in Western Australia.......beautiful place indeed!

cheers bullet

YouTube - My combat flight1.wmv

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 2 18-01-2011 , 11:32 AM
Lifetime Member
at around 1:08 we did negative g's...I nearly threw it up...but held on...like a man!! (meekly)

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 18-01-2011 , 11:33 AM
SM Tea Boy
Sweet mate i'd love to do that. In no way was that a waste of money.

Dave user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 18-01-2011 , 11:57 AM
Lifetime Member
David...it was F*****G AWESOME...LOL...at first me and the cheese and kisses had a barney over it ($500 AUS for half an hour)...but when I got up there mate...wow...just WOW..LOL. My aim is to get an Ultralight license then my pilots license and buy one...$100K AUS I was told. The pilot I had was R.A.A.F and did it on the weekends for fun LOL...what a job!!! Mate if there is ANYWHERE like this in Europe...get to it mate and do it!!

bullet1968

# 5 18-01-2011 , 01:21 PM
Subscriber
That looks great. My dad had a pilots license...years ago. He was interested in being a pilot when he was young. He did some lessons out of Southend, just single/double seater planes...Cessnas (sp?) etc. Great Video.

# 6 18-01-2011 , 02:50 PM
The Nurb Herd
isn't ctbram a pilot?

# 7 18-01-2011 , 04:41 PM
hone: That would be affirmative.

Bullet: Great video. Looks like you had a blast. Good job as you know the cj-6a is a Chinese copy of the soviet Yak! You did good not Yaking!

They have a similar operation here in the US called Air Combat USA they use Marchetti SF-260's. They operated out of the airport I flew out of when I was in San Jose. I was going to offer to trade rides with one of the pilots in my Eagle in exchange for ride in the Marchetti but I never got around to it (.

Attached Thumbnails
Attached Images

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675

Last edited by ctbram; 18-01-2011 at 04:53 PM.