Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 17-03-2003 , 11:21 PM
Subscriber

just one little suggestion...

before when I came to simply maya, all I did was click on "new posts" on the front page and I saw the new posts...now, I dont see that link anymore in the front page??user added image

is there any way to stick it somewhere there??

thanks a lot!

-Emo

# 2 18-03-2003 , 03:32 AM
SM Tea Boy
it is somewhere else on the main page of the forums user added image at the top under the time is...

Ill stick it back on the main page also though as i liked it there 2

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 18-03-2003 , 03:37 AM
SM Tea Boy
Under welcome on the main page you should see view new posts now as well as logout.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 18-03-2003 , 04:47 AM
Subscriber
ok, I'm probably blind or something because I see the custon CD creation under Welcome..and I do not see "vew new posts" anywhere else...

I know there is a link on top of the main page on the forums, but then I have to click on "forums" at the main page then go there, then click on it (and I'm too lazy for that user added image )

-Emo

# 5 18-03-2003 , 05:19 AM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by Emo
ok, I'm probably blind or something because I see the custon CD creation under Welcome..and I do not see "vew new posts" anywhere else...

I know there is a link on top of the main page on the forums, but then I have to click on "forums" at the main page then go there, then click on it (and I'm too lazy for that user added image )

-Emo

David user added image

# 6 18-03-2003 , 06:09 AM
Subscriber
hahahh wow, I am blind!!! I was never gonna see that! user added image

thanks a lot David!

-Emo