Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 23-01-2006 , 09:38 PM
Subscriber

Whoops! changed settings...help

I seem to have set it up (on accident) so that I can't change the settings on a shape such as span, degree, that kind of stuff...please help me change it back thnx!

My password is ********.
# 2 23-01-2006 , 09:48 PM
Subscriber
I think you might have turned History off... Can't remember which menu it's in though... user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 3 23-01-2006 , 10:40 PM
Subscriber
to turn object history back on there is an icon next to the render clipboard that looks like an old scrool with a red pen
this only applies to objects created after u turned it on so old objects in ur scene will not have the options an may need to be remade if u want these options

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973
# 4 23-01-2006 , 10:51 PM
Subscriber
Thnx guys!...I think these sites rock...someone's always there to help out, a great community...

My password is ********.