Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 28-10-2004 , 03:56 AM

Help with cloth and hair

Hello I was wounering if I could get some help here. a friend of mine is letting me barrow there copy of Maya 6 Unlimited so that I can make the models and animations for a game I am doing for school. I am having trouble keeping the Danamic cloth on the Model when I Animate the character. I have used a Set Driven Key with a couple of my own atubutes and I keyframe those. The cloth likes to do it's own impression of a vortex. If someone could also point me to a good tutorial for hair that would be great. This all needs to be sent into a Shockwave 3D file in the end. Any help would be great

# 2 29-10-2004 , 01:14 AM
It would help if you could provide a screen capture of what you mean.

And your name from Naruto?

# 3 29-10-2004 , 06:52 AM
I will have to post a screen over the weekend. I am just using polys for the game but there are a couple of things I want to do Hair and cloth.

And part of my SN name is from Naruto.