Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 11-03-2003 , 09:30 PM
Subscriber

ARMY style shader

Does any one have army style shader that you would like to share to me? I am trying to build a tank and adding the texture for the tank is a hassle for me.
I appreciate if somebody can help me out.
Thx.

Ohyeahuser added image

# 2 11-03-2003 , 09:34 PM
there is a free plugin for photoshop that makes army camo and you choose the colors. but i dont remember where to find it. If i stumble accross it again ill let you know

# 3 11-03-2003 , 09:43 PM
Subscriber
Thanks stavs82.
That will make my life easier.

Ohyeah user added image

# 4 11-03-2003 , 11:39 PM
Subscriber
it's not that difficult to create one in Maya. Need some work but took me 2 min including the model

# 5 12-03-2003 , 12:34 AM
Nice roach! user added image

ohyeah,
Goto www.highend3D.com and under the Maya shaders area there is one that I found! Haven't looked at it yet cause I have no need at the time but if you want a quick shader go there.
I'm not the master texturer (is that a word?) in Maya yet so I use premade ones when I can't make a good one! But look at the shader in the attribute editor and learn from what others have done! user added image Helps a lot! Hope this helps.

May the force be with you...always!
A Jedi shall not know anger nor hatred nor Love
The only way to live a good life is to act upon your emotions
A warrior is reborn when he has something to protect