Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 02-05-2004 , 11:43 AM
Subscriber

May - Noob - Sarge40

well, I have recently seen the movies Master and Commander, and Pirates Of The Caribbean. Got some ideas there.

hmmmm ....... got some good scenes from old Conan the Barbarian comics when he was a pirate with Belit, the queen of the black coast .......

this should be fun

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.
# 2 03-05-2004 , 03:55 PM
treasure planet is also a good referance.

# 3 12-05-2004 , 12:35 PM
Subscriber
ah well, I wont be able to devote any time to this challenge due to the fact that I've been very sick lately, so I'm going to bow out now. Good luck to those who have entered.
The competition look pretty hard so far anyway.....

Maybe next Month.....

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.
# 4 13-05-2004 , 09:12 AM
Subscriber
Sorry to hear you've been ill Sarge, hope you recover quickly and fully in time to give us all a hard time in the next challange.

www.snipersupplies.co.uk
# 5 13-05-2004 , 12:51 PM
Subscriber
well, diabetes is not something one recovers from, but I'll be back.