Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 17-11-2003 , 10:24 PM
Subscriber

It is ready to start, Destiny is Waiting

have finished the script for my short, here i would post some pictures, actually 3 pictures since it is at a very early stage and a short piece of the and also I want to say that english is not my main language so please excuse me if i did not make sense at some parts. ... all rights reserved guys...

Storyestiny is Waiting

Dark it was, dark and cold. Light was hitting the dust, creating a beam of light through the old gothic window. There were columns on both sides of the room. The room was hardly lit with candles on columns. Drawings on the ceiling were almost not visible with this weak light, but the room did not look new, did not look clean. There were big and old doors looked like they have been there for centuries on one side of the room, and a throne which was almost telling the entire history of Nortac with the drawings and the dust on it, on the other end. The room was quiet and it was ready, it was ready for a new legend to take its place in the history of dark ages. At the end of the room, under the window, there was a black shade sitting down on his throne. He had a black cloak covering his head almost looking like a priest or the death itself. He sure was a perfect match for this room but he was alone and he was quiet. He was King of Nortac, ruler of the middle earth, brutal Emperor of Seven Seas and Seven Continents, His name was Kamor. Today Kamor was aware that nor his Army or nor His gods can be a help to him. He was waiting for his faith for his destiny to be fulfilled. This day was going to be the last battle he would join, but this time he was alone, his friends were fallen, slaughtered, murdered and his army was vanished to ashes. He was alone.......

Well it is a little longer so if anybody is curious about the rest you can read it at my website.

www.cgthink.com

# 2 19-11-2003 , 10:15 AM
Subscriber
went to the sight.. LIked the first to renders a lot!

# 3 21-11-2003 , 05:45 PM
Subscriber

Throne Room

Here is a draft version of the main place, throne room

Attached Thumbnails
# 4 21-11-2003 , 05:56 PM
Subscriber
Thats pretty nice. maybe you could show some more in the WIP threads ?