SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Maya Questions / Dynamics & Special Effects / Bifrost not making a liquid

Dynamics & Special Effects Maya Particles, nDynamics, Fluids, Rigid Bodies & General VFX

Join the conversation. Reply to post

26-04-2015, 07:28 PM   #1
yazan09x

Bifrost not making a liquid
Ok so i have a project with alot of objects (buildings,cars,trees,street) most of the objects were downloaded, anyhow whenever i create a cube and select it and go to the bifrost menu and choose create liquid , it create 3 bifrost nodes in the middle of the grid far away from the cube and if i try to run the animation nothing actually happens, i tried to move the cube into the container of the liquid but it didnt help.

if i try to do the same in another new scene, it works normally.

Need help ASAP :/
04-05-2015, 07:22 PM   #2
redling

I think I had a similar problem but I only got 1 bifrost particle shape being created at origin. Try exporting out all your buildings into a new scene, that might work.

Also check that you are at frame 1. If you create a bifrost container but you've set your scene length to show only..say frame 100-200 - bifrost wont computer properly. you'd need to set bifrost's start time to 100 for it to fill the container.