Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 18-01-2006 , 07:02 PM

Mayas annoying seethroughness...

You know how if you select cvs or faces it maya likes to select any ones behind the one you select in persp view, is there a way to stop this cos its annoyin cos i can shift and grab large areas cos i get all whats behind aswell.
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

# 2 18-01-2006 , 07:41 PM
I am not sure, but you may want to look up backface culling. I could be totally wrong as I haven't used it. I am at work now and so cannot check. Hope this helps.

# 3 18-01-2006 , 08:53 PM
Subscriber
Yup, Backface Culling it is... Dunno where it is though, as I've never used it myself user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 4 18-01-2006 , 09:07 PM
Subscriber
you can find the backface culling option under display---custompolygon disply(select the options box) at the bottom of the window turn backface culling to on.

# 5 19-01-2006 , 01:15 PM
hmm i tried that but still its selecting the vertices behind whenever i shift and grab a group:headbang: