Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 16-04-2011 , 03:01 AM
Super Moderator

PMM Linear Lighting buddy

Didn't quite know where to put this, figured the resource lounge is the best bet.

Anyway, this is a set of scripts I wrote for dealing with linear lighting and Mental Ray.

One of the main features is gamma correction

user added image

For more info checkout the PMM homepage

Download

user added image

- Genny
# 2 16-04-2011 , 05:47 AM
SM Tea Boy
Thank you, I look forward to poking through these user added image

BTW Miss_Nova has been trying to get hold of you to send you the challenge prize user added image

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 16-04-2011 , 06:14 AM
Super Moderator
Oh my lol, I sent her a pm a while ago, guess her inbox is full ><. I'll email then.

- Genny
# 4 16-04-2011 , 08:52 AM
The thin red line
Thanks for sharing Genny.............dave

# 5 16-04-2011 , 06:03 PM
EduSciVis-er

# 6 16-04-2011 , 06:39 PM
Administrator

I noticed that there's two Miss_Nova's registered. I dunno how it happened, but I think I've sent to the wrong one before?
https://simplymaya.com/forum/memberli...ltr=M&page=309

One was registered in error a while back so system glitch, the problem's now been fixed. Funny thing's I've been feeling awfully unpopular as no one ever gets back to me when i was the guilty one user added image

So sorry for not replying to PM's, I'm not ignorant or rude I just simply haven't been getting them,

Nilla