Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 07-03-2014 , 10:52 AM

baking contour renter into texture.

Is there a way in maya or another software to bake the contour render into the texture image? lets say i have a house model and want contours on all corner edges to create a comic 2d effect. Can i do this in one shot render and bake the 3d data into texture.

# 2 29-03-2014 , 02:16 AM
Banned
I went to the cinema the other day and in the front row was an old man and with him was his dog. It was a sad funny kind of film, you know the type. In the sad part, the dog cried his eyes out, and in the funny part, the dog laughed its head off. This happened all the way through the film. After the film had ended, I decided to go and speak to the man."That's the most amazing thing I've seen," I said. "That dog really seemed to enjoy the film."The man turned to me and said, "Yeah, it is. He hated the book."

# 3 01-04-2014 , 01:16 AM
Should be able to apply a toon shader to the model and bake a texture of it. Just make sure to enable outlines.