Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 17-06-2008 , 10:27 PM

Graph generation in Maya

Help!

I'm hoping someone had some suggestions on how to automate the generation of a 3D graph in Maya.

I want to feed the results from two survey questions (where the responses will range from 1-10 for each question and then be cross-referenced and plotted on a 10x10 grid)

The survey will be completed by a total of 20 people, and each person is represented by an object modelled in Maya and positioned on the base plane.

What I'd like is for the objects to be moved or stacked in 3D space according to their 'owner's' response.

What I'm wondering is whether there's a way of scripting this so that I can simply feed in the statistics from the surveys and have Maya move/stack the objects and render the result out.

Any help would be much appreciated. Jelly Beans in the post for anyone who can tell me what to do.

Al.