Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 27-08-2006 , 02:41 PM
arnel555

Another Haunted House tutorial wip

This is my correct work in progress still needs some work but this was just a worm up for what I am going to attempt next I am going to do the
Dragon Project
Assult Mech Project
The Tree Frog Project
Jedi StarFighter Project
Spitfire Plane Modeling Project
I don’t know what order in, if anybody has a good suggesting please advise it’s a big handful but I want to learn as much as I can from these projects

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 27-08-2006 , 03:09 PM
Subscriber
wow your house looks really cool!!!!!! user added image

you did a good job on the modelling part! Are you planning to texture your house??? *yes ... pleeeeeaaaase* user added image

Galadiel

# 3 28-08-2006 , 02:03 PM
Subscriber
the order that i would do is, do the organic (or hard surface modeling, your choice really) first. might be better if not done at the same time. but thats just me. lol

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 4 29-08-2006 , 06:00 AM
arnel555
This is something new I started on last night and today I got a chance to play with it, I did the Orc Head tutorial once and I was happy with my results but this guy that I just maid I did not follow the tutorial and kind of looks like the orc but what the heck looks good to me

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 01-09-2006 , 02:11 AM
arnel555
Her is an update on my 5 projects that I am trying to do I have finished the dragon head and started also finished the frog tutorial next up eater Assult Mech Project or the dragon body proby dragon body then assault mech

Attached Thumbnails
# 6 01-09-2006 , 02:12 AM
arnel555
-

Attached Thumbnails