Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 04-12-2007 , 08:55 AM

Flash Web designer/programmer here

Hi, my name is Roland and I have been on this site for a little while now, and I have really benefited off the knowledge and work I see here. Recently I graduated and earned a diploma in digital media and animation, and I am now a freelance digital media artist.

Currently I am looking for work in flash web design and programming in order to start a name for myself and build a portfolio in this section of medias (baby steps, baby steps)

I am very experienced with Adobe Flash and have built sites for myself and others who have paid in the past. I am willing to work for below average standards of pay and still produce effective and dynamic web pages that convey a character and concept unique to the owner.

Understandably, it is far easier to get your work out there if you can put your very own website on a business card that isn't a myspace template or a DA link.
Feel free to contact me via e-mail at rollie.lomas@gmail.com. I am only too happy to show my previous work and talk costs and workload.

My skills also include animations, banners, headers, buttons, and other web page assets.

'Sup Jono.
# 2 18-12-2007 , 09:31 AM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
Hi Rollie,

One word of advice; don't work below average prices, because it could have a snowballeffect which could destroy the market you are currently working in.
If your work is as great as you claim, people will be happy to pay the "average"price

best regardsuser added image

# 3 18-12-2007 , 10:53 AM
Thanks for the advice, but as I've said, I am looking for a portfolio above a high-paying job. I've seen many people charge less than average just to attract more clients, and the standard quota still remains. I still think I should be a bit less generous, perhaps user added image

'Sup Jono.
# 4 18-12-2007 , 11:10 AM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
What i really meant was that you don't advertise with the fact that you are willing to go below a certain price, it will attract a certain type of customer i believe, the kind that gets visited by 3 ghosts around christmas:p
just show your work and name the price for the work you want to do