Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 24-10-2008 , 12:04 AM
Acid44

music making software

hey all, i'm looking for some more music making stuff, something like FL Studio but maybe with more control, or just easier to use, either way, i'm lookin for more suggestions, or maybe some suggestions of combinations of apps to use, right now im using Virtual DJ, FL Studio and, Audacity to record and put music together... anyone know any better, more efficient or, easier combo's?

user added image

# 2 24-10-2008 , 04:18 AM
Subscriber

"If Less is more then think how much more more would be..."

Winner June 2009 Spaceship Challenge
# 3 24-10-2008 , 04:23 AM
Level 32 pachyderm
I find garageband adequate for my needs
but you need a mac.....

# 4 24-10-2008 , 07:57 AM
Subscriber
I always found this program extremely easy to use, I haven't used it in a couple years though https://www.leafdigital.com/software/leafdrums/ that and I use cool edit and/or adobe audition

I've been recording songs just me and the acoustic so I haven't had the need for the drums in a while.

# 5 27-10-2008 , 05:23 AM
Location: My Hometown is Pittsburgh, Pa but my school is in Portsmouth, Oh
Logic! Logic is pretty amazing to use. user added image

"Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation as Limitation"