Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 31 05-02-2004 , 05:59 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by PonysGirl

What really matters to me is pony and his work so I support him in anyway I can.
:love:

my now EX girlFriend, somwhow thought i was a bum...with dreams or whatever, she always wanted "time together" for some reason, she was so selfishuser added image , my next girlfrien i hope is like Pony's. Supportive and loving, and preferably one who would not require too much attention and expect fancy stuff... and she has to like the things i like.user added image user added image

# 32 05-02-2004 , 06:11 AM
Subscriber
Old fart, working for temp agencies and just got a job as a shotgirl / cocktail waitress in a stripbar. Hoping to save money and leave this town for good.
Maybe...I can get the good looking girls to be my model in the future...mmm.

# 33 05-02-2004 , 06:37 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by vladimirjp
Supportive and loving, and preferably one who would not require too much attention and expect fancy stuff... and she has to like the things i like.user added image user added image

Pony's Girl doesn’t require too much attention but she does get plenty. She just looks at it like I have a job to do and she understands that me being a artist (because she is one her self) means that I have longer focus times. I think about a project for days, then I don't do anything but spend time with her for days. It helps that I ask her for her opinion often. So in that, it’s a good thing she likes a lot of the same things I do.

It also helps, that her computer she writes on, is right next to mine.

Bottom line. If she really is supportive and not looking to change what you want to do with your life from the get-go. There should be much less trouble.

Personally I think artist have the same age old problem as most other guys do. Some women that are always attracted to the bad boy, but then figure out they don't like it for too long. I think women that are attracted to some artist are somewhat like that. They sub-consciously look at the artist as someone to rescue. Not realizing the artist doesn’t want to be rescued.

Its a good thing when you find a woman that is attracted to the artist in you, and you. But one that does not have that desire to change or rescue you.

# 34 05-02-2004 , 06:46 AM
Subscriber
well, lucky youuser added image

not everyone is as luckyuser added image
as a matter of fact, for some people, if they did not have bad luck , they would not have any luck at all.
*cough cough, ME * :2gunfire: :2gunfire: ME

# 35 06-02-2004 , 06:15 PM
vladimirjp.......have you considered an attitude adjustment?

This got way off topic... sorry!!!

"Si vis pacem para bellum" if you desire peace, prepare for war.
# 36 07-02-2004 , 06:53 AM
35, married, no kids. Currently a professor at Digital Media Arts College. I teach Graphic Design, Photoshop, History of Computer Graphics, and Digital Imaging and Painting.

My hobbies are music (programming and recording), drawing, movies and cars. I used to own a custom paint and body shop where I created lowriders and show cars. Some of them were even published in Lowrider Magazine.

My current objective is to work enough to save the money to open my own recording studio and record label.

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 37 07-02-2004 , 01:16 PM
Right on! I also write and record my own music; anything from modern new wave dance sound, to acoustic folk alternative-roots, to electronica. Check out a few of my OLDER songs at richschooping.com and se what ya think if you like. man, I need to update my site ;(

Lungs not guns....
# 38 08-02-2004 , 04:53 AM
Subscriber
<---34, comicbook artist+married for the last 11 years, no kids and still growing larger every yearuser added image