Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 26-11-2004 , 06:34 PM

waiting for ftp did a animation

Had a 2 hour wait for my ftp to finish and decide to do a bit of animation. Been a few months since i played with any animation bit rusty.

Took about 2 hours or so.

off to work again

Attached Files
File Type: zip ball.zip (167.0 KB, 220 views)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 2 27-11-2004 , 03:02 AM
looks good...although one thing that bothers me is that theres no anticipation...depends on the situation of course...but just what i would have done

Good job

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." --Albert Einstein
# 3 28-11-2004 , 03:41 PM
Subscriber
Nice... Was it just to stop you getting rusty with your animation skills, or is it part of something you are working on ?

# 4 28-11-2004 , 04:11 PM
Hey uber, how you doing buddy? This was more to get some of the rust out =) still very rusty as you can tell heheheh. Played around a bit more with the timing. So so rusty=(

Attached Files
File Type: zip ballren.zip (209.4 KB, 184 views)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 5 29-11-2004 , 12:53 PM
Subscriber
Dont know if its my system, but I cant get the latest attachment to play ?

# 6 29-11-2004 , 03:04 PM
its actually a .mov-file, not an .avi, so just rename it.