SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Maya Questions / Maya Technical Issues / Can't open part 3 of the lighting tutorial

Maya Technical Issues Post all your interface and configuration related problems with Maya software here.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

30-05-2008, 02:40 AM   #1
tclubine
Subscriber

Can't open part 3 of the lighting tutorial
I have a problem with opening part 3 of Introduction to lighting basics in Maya. I downloaded the tutorial and unzipped the files. Part 1,2, and 4 will play fine but every time I try to open part 3 I get an error. This happens on all of my media players. I then downloaded the tutorial again in the hopes that it might fix the problem but it still will not allow part 3 to play.

I hope you can help me solve this problem so that I can continue the tutorial.
30-05-2008, 03:09 AM   #2
Kurt

I'll leave a message for dave to look into this for you...

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
30-05-2008, 04:20 AM   #3
tclubine
Subscriber

Thanks