Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 20-10-2005 , 09:52 AM
Subscriber

Help with Far Clip settings / Maya Live

Hi Guys,

I've run Maya live on a clip and produced an OK solve, but the problem I'm having is the model I'm animating disappears from shot when its at its furthest point from the camera. In the camera properties the Far Clip setting is set to 27 and has a purple background. How can I change this? Assuming this is the problem.

Attached Images
# 2 20-10-2005 , 11:32 AM
Subscriber
Hi BMS.

Just right click on the purple box and select 'delete expression', then type in your new value. I'm not sure why it has an expression attached though?

LisaG

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/
# 3 20-10-2005 , 06:38 PM
Subscriber
Thanks Lisa,

I will give it a go shortly. I hadn't used Maya live for some time now. So I wouldn't be surprised if it was something I did.

Will post the resulting clip this weekend . . . if it doesn't come out embarrassingly bad that is user added image

BTW: We are still waiting for issue 68 of 3D World here in Australia :angery: I want to see your article

Cheers
Paul