Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 10-03-2017 , 10:27 AM
Lifetime Member

Connection Editor - Face MoCap Connection to Blendshapes

Hi all!
I’m struggling with connections in the Connection Editor.
I’ve got a facial MoCap file which I would like to connect to the blendshapes of my model.
When I select the ‘Head’ locator and load that into the Connection Editor, I can find the data which I can link to my blendshapes. No issues there.
It - looks - like the markers are parented to this head locator.
But when I create a new locator and parent the markers to that new locator, I cannot find the data in the Connection Editor when loading this new locator.
I even tried ‘Parent Constrain’ to parent these markers to a new locator. Same. Cannot find the data in the Connection editor.
Can someone explain me how to connect this mocap data/locators to a new locator so I can find the data in the Connection Editor?

Link to the Maya .mb file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qx1g46jork...ta.mb.zip?dl=0

Thx in advance for the help!

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 02-06-2017 , 11:31 AM
Lifetime Member
Hi all.
Any help regarding this?
Thanks!