Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 11-03-2004 , 04:56 PM

And a whole bunch of HDRI panormas

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 2 22-03-2004 , 08:38 PM
OK, the link does not work. I am looking for two Hdri images. One that is of dunes and an orange type atmosphere and one that is of pine trees with blues and oranges. Anyone know where I could find maps like that?

# 3 22-03-2004 , 09:08 PM
they look like they have restructured. I'll take a look at it more tomorrow. Best places for HDRI stuff is devenbec.org I think.

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 4 22-03-2004 , 09:21 PM
I could not find that either. I feel useless. Haha. I have a project I am working on that I am doing workarounds. I have seen so much great stuff using hdri lighting. Pewrsonally I have never done it.

# 5 23-03-2004 , 01:58 AM
debevec.org, actually

that's Paul Debevec, the guy who pioneered HDRI and photogrammetry using IBMR (image-based modelling and rendering)