Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 24-11-2006 , 11:02 PM
Subscriber

andalaus - heavens gate

right as many know i got a job working for "AIFX" down in dartford, (kent, uk near london) in september and i got it because of this site. so its only fair to show you what we have been up 2.

This company is brand new. It a small team team of just 3 so far, we are hoping to expanded after this weekend.

My main jobs so far have been

charator building (I have made every character so far)
Set building and texturing
Syflex cloth - had to learn from scratch.
Camera animation
composting
editing
poster work.

character texturing, rigging, character animation, shot design was all done my sara.

lighting was then done by Matt huges who is the only experanced member of staff. he has worked on movies like - charly and choc fac, hitchickers guild, posidon, and a vs p.

the last three months we have been building a pipeline and trying different styles to are animation. once set we then had to produce a tec demo for this weekend for our investors.

here is the video .....

tec demo link

user added image

user added image

now we know there are parts of the demo that are not perfect but its good enuff.

the story of the movie is about the arub conqeust of spain in 711 .

i will keep u posted on updates

Last edited by tweetytunes; 25-11-2006 at 05:11 AM.
# 2 24-11-2006 , 11:08 PM
Subscriber
i know that we are currently looking for a texture artest, who is willing to relocate to dartford or can travel to there everyday.

plz send any intrest with examples of work to info@strategicvisionuk.com.

i don`t however know the rates of pay.

# 3 25-11-2006 , 01:42 AM
Subscriber
GJ tell you coworkers or w\e they are i say Nice job.

Hope everything goes well with it, GoodLuck.

A great mod for Jedi academy www.moviebattles.com

Computer Rig-

64-bit vista
23.5 inch LCD + a 19 inch
Q6600 intell qaud
4 gigs of ddr2 ram
8800GTS 512 video card @700mhz