Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 24-01-2009 , 09:45 PM
Subscriber

Can't Download anything

Until recently I haven't been able to download anything anymore. Every time I click on a download link, I receive a message that I've accessed the download 150 times today and can't do so again. Now the first day it happened I thought perhaps I might have somehow opened up download links 150 times, but some 3 or 4 days later I'm still getting that message. It first started happening after I tried to open up the link to Haunted House Modeling 7.

Now none of the links work. I only have 6 days left of my trial period ends and I wish to make the best of them before i have to wait a while to buy the complete or student version of Maya. Thx

# 2 24-01-2009 , 10:03 PM
SM Tea Boy
Hi it seems you're using some sort of download manager / accelerator (or at least thats what it looks like this end) thats causing your browser to try downloading each file 100's of times a second.

I'm fixing your problem now but you'll need to disable whatever it is your using.

You should now be able to download.

David
user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 24-01-2009 , 10:11 PM
Subscriber
Thx, I just closed it so it won't interfere.

Although I find it odd that it happened now when I've been using Orbit all this time.

Last edited by YanniusX; 24-01-2009 at 10:15 PM.
# 4 24-01-2009 , 10:22 PM
SM Tea Boy
Not sure why it started doing it but i'm glad i could help

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"