SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / SimplyMaya Tutorials / Simply Maya Tutorials / Can't Download anything

Simply Maya Tutorials This area is for questions and comments on our Video Training Library. We also welcome tutorial requests.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

24-01-2009, 09:45 PM   #1
YanniusX
Subscriber

Can't Download anything
Until recently I haven't been able to download anything anymore. Every time I click on a download link, I receive a message that I've accessed the download 150 times today and can't do so again. Now the first day it happened I thought perhaps I might have somehow opened up download links 150 times, but some 3 or 4 days later I'm still getting that message. It first started happening after I tried to open up the link to Haunted House Modeling 7.

Now none of the links work. I only have 6 days left of my trial period ends and I wish to make the best of them before i have to wait a while to buy the complete or student version of Maya. Thx
24-01-2009, 10:03 PM   #2
David
SM Site Programmer

Hi it seems you're using some sort of download manager / accelerator (or at least thats what it looks like this end) thats causing your browser to try downloading each file 100's of times a second.

I'm fixing your problem now but you'll need to disable whatever it is your using.

You should now be able to download.

David
24-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
YanniusX
Subscriber

Thx, I just closed it so it won't interfere.

Although I find it odd that it happened now when I've been using Orbit all this time.

Last edited by YanniusX; 24-01-2009 at 10:15 PM.
24-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #4
David
SM Site Programmer

Not sure why it started doing it but i'm glad i could help

David