SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / Duplicate a curve with clusters

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

03-06-2020, 02:34 PM   #1
will2power
Will W.

Duplicate a curve with clusters
I have a curve that I created. After I created the curve I was able to add clusters to it using Select>Cluster Curve, which works fine, but I want to duplicate the curve and clusters and have it still work. When I duplicate the curve and clusters, the curve and clusters are duplicated as expected, however the Clusters in the duplicate no longer work. Is there a way to duplicate the curve with it's clusters and maintain those relations so it works the same as the original curve?

Tags
cluster , curve , duplicate