What a retard.

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 3 27-08-2003 , 03:11 AM
That guy's a 1st class pratt!

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 4 27-08-2003 , 08:49 AM
lame.... taking credits for others work

# 5 27-08-2003 , 12:06 PM
I could write a novel on my thoughts as to the reasons behind why someone would do such a thing; however, as I've recently ranted elsewhere and feel quite satisfied, I shall control myself. user added image

There will always be people who believe the very best of others. There will always be people who will take advantage of those trusting souls. Thankfully, there will also always be people who will find out and cry "foul!" I'm glad he's been found out, and hopefully if this is crossposted to enough boards, not only would he not have a chance to do so again, but it might also make peole more wary of similar folks in the future.

# 6 27-08-2003 , 12:24 PM
SM Tea Boy
It's sad when people have to do this kind of think I've given people source code before only to find it later on integrated into someone else work with them of course taking full credit, some people just don't know how to behave!

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 7 27-08-2003 , 12:44 PM
Yeah, he's been doing this for a while. I didn't know what he was up to, but he tried numerous time to get a copy of my jeep model and that was months ago. I don't mind trading models with people, but I don't like giving my work out. He tried like 5 times to get me to send him my source files, for "lighting Purposes" oh well. I am just glad I didn't send it out. Gotta watch out. I would only give stuff to certain people under certain cicumstances. Like people here user added image anyways, thats my 2cents, talk to ya later,
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 8 27-08-2003 , 01:55 PM
The Maya Mountain
These people are only hurting themselves, and their prospective employer who doesn't realize the lie. Afterall, say some guy uses all this fantastic work from around the net as his portfolio and actually gets a job? What happens when he's told to actually produce something? He's not going to be able to steal anything to cover for him. He'd be fired so quick, his head'll spin.

# 9 27-08-2003 , 02:49 PM
Has anyone ever asked this sort of thing from you Mike?

I mean, while you were in the process of finding a job, did folks try to take advantage of you in this respect?

Just wondering, as during my year of unemployment, I started feeling pretty veulnerable, and I may have probably caved-in to any bloke who promised me a job... user added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 10 27-08-2003 , 02:53 PM
Vampus
Mine you, I though the derro did look good :p

# 11 27-08-2003 , 04:41 PM
Subscriber
its a real shame that people feel the need to do this kind of stuff

i realy wish thay kept the thread open on cgtalk and reactivated his accound.....i would realy like to see what he would say, or even if hes got at balls to carry on posting.

oh well

Monsters! Monsters from the id!
# 12 27-08-2003 , 04:44 PM
Vampus
You really think that would stop him?

Ok mushroomgod, I'm going to delete your account and block your accountname...what are you going to do about it hmm?

# 13 27-08-2003 , 05:36 PM
And do you really think he registered using his name?...
Maybe if/when you see that name in other place and stat ranting him, youll just be ranting to a school companion he particularly dislikes or any other innocent whos real name has been supplanted...

# 14 27-08-2003 , 05:44 PM
Vampus
Judge a man on his actions, not his appearances.

# 15 27-08-2003 , 06:23 PM
Subscriber
Vampus and dragonfx you missed my point.

ofcorse clossing his account will do nothing, we all know its easy for him to create a new one, but my point it why delete his account?

maybe if he still had his account he might have posted some kind of apology or given somking of other reson for doing what he did, for all we know he knew nothing about being found out...I guess id just like to hear what he has to say for himself...dont you?

"And do you really think he registered using his name?..."

ummmm yes, atleast he did have an account under his real name before it was clossed

https://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php...172#post532172

Monsters! Monsters from the id!