Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 28-03-2005 , 06:16 PM
Subscriber

Point Allocation Problem for past week

I signed up to recieve points last week on thursday. Hastely I didnt leave my address in the payment form through paypal so my points didnt get allocated. I have emailed Kevin@simply3dworld.com as well as david@simply3dworld.com and recieved no response whatsoever. Are these guys on vacation? Whats the deal here? I never had a problem with this before and I am starting to get a little impatient where its been half of a week and I am still not recieving a response. Any help would be nice. Thanks.

# 2 29-03-2005 , 07:07 AM
Subscriber
user added image

# 3 29-03-2005 , 08:08 AM
I've forwarded this to Kev and Dave in the mods area. I'm sure they'll contact you asap. They're propably still busy eating easter eggs user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 4 29-03-2005 , 06:40 PM
Subscriber
I appreciate it very much. They must be out of town or something because I still have yet to recieve a response from last Thursday. Unless they have Spam filters that block AOL email