Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 02-09-2004 , 04:14 PM
Subscriber

Selling/Giveaway corner

Just wanted to put my 2p in the jar user added image its probably already been mentioned somewhere but what about a room for people to sell their books and resources they don’t use any more.

e.g. i got a Maya book kicking around gathering dust that a real beginner might like and ppl could post to it with what they got and we could trade/sell/give etc, (Kinda redistributing the knowledge) anyway that’s my 2p for a while.

"Everybody loves a joker, But no one likes a fool"
# 2 02-09-2004 , 05:50 PM
SM Tea Boy
It brings up problems for us from a legal point of view. Unfortunately if you advertised x here and member b pays for it and gets is other than advertised, you disappear (not that I'm suggesting you would) who you think ends up the complains.

muggings here.

EBay it user added image

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 02-09-2004 , 06:00 PM
Subscriber
user added image

aha well when u put it like that user added image

i take it that even trading is the same aswell, just thought it would be cool if say joe 90 had "texturing in maya" and joe 80 had "rigging in maya" then they could swap books and so the knoladge flows user added image

but i guess its kinda the same as well user added image

ahhh well

:bored:

"Everybody loves a joker, But no one likes a fool"