Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 24-12-2004 , 09:02 PM
Subscriber

Organic Modeling2?

Hey Guy's,, Kurt I want to get the Organic Modeling 2 videos, will there be a texturing Tut soon to go with it? if so can you make the points add up evenly to 50? I really want this video, I know I could always get the frog texturing Tut but thought it would be cool to have a matching pair of the same Videouser added image

# 2 25-12-2004 , 01:14 AM
Right now the texturing part for him has not been done.. maybe sometime in the early new year...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 25-12-2004 , 01:56 AM
Subscriber
Right on bro.. Im like OCD about video Tut's.. I’m excited now…giggling like a little schoolgirluser added image