Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 19-07-2002 , 05:13 PM
Kevin

Pro / DSL Intel 3220 usb modem - xp?

If any one comes across a set of these drivers that will work on xp I would be very gratefull

The only alternative is for me to go back to win 2k and as I have only just purchased xp pro...this is not an option user added image

thanks guys!

# 2 19-07-2002 , 07:39 PM
Subscriber
Can't you get ut installed correctly? According to intel, XP already offers the driver for this modem?

# 3 19-07-2002 , 07:41 PM
Kevin
yes arcording to them it does, but it dont lol,

# 4 19-07-2002 , 08:45 PM
Subscriber
That sucks, if i come accross any i'll post here.

# 5 10-09-2002 , 05:25 AM

TIP...

Keep in mind, however, that this modem does NOT work with the VIA USB chipset.

I had to get the Cisco 678 because mine wasn't compatable with my USB chipset.

PS - In the windows hardware manager, under USB, it should say what chipset you currently have.

Might be off topic a little, but, just something to keep in minduser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 6 10-09-2002 , 07:29 AM
Kevin
I had to go to the registry editor and type in some new stuff....this after a 2 hr phone call to Intel in the states!!!

So as normal and big complaints letter has gone to BT for compensation and all the rest!!

BT are utterly useless.

Thx anyways guys