SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / SimplyMaya Tutorials / Simply Maya Tutorials / New SimplyMaya tutorial series: Interiors and Furniture

Simply Maya Tutorials This area is for questions and comments on our Video Training Library. We also welcome tutorial requests.

Join the conversation. Reply to post
Page 6 of 6 « First 4 5 6

16-06-2015, 01:58 PM   #76
serkestudio
Subscriber

Hi David,

The render is looking better but Iím still getting some hotspots, do I keep turning up the FG accuracy and point density until it disappear? also crank up the point interpolation? Just want to know if Im in the right path or if there is something else I should be looking at.

thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	56723  
29-08-2016, 11:11 PM   #77
sinontherocks
Subscriber

Hello,

I'm not sure if anybody is still checking this. I am trying to do this tutorial, but all of the downloads are missing textures needed to complete the course (ie the floorplan and the texture with all the different scaffolding shapes). I'm really confused as to where I'm supposed to get these. I've emailed admin and I don't see anywhere I can call. Help.
30-08-2016, 08:08 AM   #78
David
SM Site Programmer

Hi sorry about the delay you can find the extra files here

http://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41463

I hope that helps anything else please email me directly dave@simplymaya.com and i'll get back to you much sooner
16-11-2016, 04:57 PM   #79
ilmare90

Hi David,

I have a question about the mesh we export from MD, may I weld or unweld the mesh?
And the exported mesh has already the UV right?
Please reply as soon as you can. anyway, thank you for the tutorial.

Aprianto
16-11-2016, 05:11 PM   #80
David
SM Site Programmer

Hi Aprianto,

You can have the mesh welded or not, depends if you want to deal with separate geo wich can be useful sometimes. You can always combine it in maya later.

Any yes the exported mesh already has uv's.

Good luck with the tutorial.
David
16-11-2016, 06:46 PM   #81
ilmare90

Oh, Ok.

In particular video, I have seen that the cotton imported from MD is very smooth surface (the wrinkles) when you rendered it out, especially in video Bed_Cut from MD. Did you bring the mesh into zbrush (resculpting - baking displacement maps), or you just smoothed those using Soup?

I very work hard to achieve the goal like your result. Very inspired. ^_^

Thank you for the fast reply.

Aprianto
Page 6 of 6 « First 4 5 6