Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 16 20-05-2005 , 12:08 PM
this will probably my last update...im so overwhelmed by the female anatomy, it seems i can only go as far as the snake part - oh well, but ill surely get back on this when i have much experience, but for now i guess ill just have to put this project on hold...anyway, here's my progress...

i remodeled everything - what i do like about doing this project is ive learned much, and looking from my first model, this took me less than an hour to redo atleast almost what the old one look like...

ive been busy too with other things, so that explains the very late update...but im not gonna abandon maya like i did before..maybe ill join the forum challenge - still got to think of what im going to do first.. anyway, thank you everybody for the posts

user added image

Ipso Facto Meenie Moe... MAGICO!!!
# 17 20-05-2005 , 12:54 PM
Hey man, sorry to hear youre gonna pause on this project. Take things one step at a time and yes, join the forum challenges. Im planning on creating Magus, not the cartoony chrono trigger way though but the way I imagined him to be. Although he's gonna have the same clothing, but a darker mood.

Hehe you know how many times I beat Chrono Trigger just to try and find all the different endings!? My all time favorite rpg. :bow:

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>