Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 28-09-2010 , 05:24 AM

Registering Software

I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place. I haven't posted here before. I am taking a college course that teaches 3D programming using Maya 2010 and I have downloaded the student version. I am unable to register though because it tells me the information I give it is incorrect.
Has anyone else had trouble with this? I am running out of time to use the program before I have to register or I will not be able to use it. Thank you for any help!

-Meghan

# 2 30-09-2010 , 03:52 AM
Administrator
Hi Meghan,

I don't know if you've worked it out but with this kind of problem your best bet is to contact Autodesk directly because they can definitely help you out. If you go to their site they also have a FAQ for the educational community, the answer to your question might be somewhere in there.