Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 20-04-2006 , 05:23 PM

Changing the speed of an animation

I made an animation and I am pretty happy with it but I don't like the pace and flow of the animation. Its pretty difficult to key in so I was wondering is there some overall way to do this so I don't have to rekey everything.

Also been looking round the net but to no avail, does anyone know how to make a 3d golf ball with maya ?

Thanks user added image

# 2 20-04-2006 , 06:06 PM
If you have a compositinbg program, or an editing program, up the speed using that, either by increasing the speed (in and editing software such as Avid) or increasing the frame rate in a compositing program.

# 3 20-04-2006 , 06:33 PM
Subscriber
for a golf ball i would use a sphere and bump map it

i have seen a bump map of a golf ball on these forums somewhere do a search for it

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973
# 4 20-04-2006 , 06:59 PM
Subscriber
hey

pbMan

if you have access to after effects, there is a function called time remapping. That gives you very good control over speed.

good luck