Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 18-07-2005 , 03:44 AM

GIJoe.mel How to use?

I have the GI Joe.mel script i changed the 57 line to the right directory, and in Maya i went the mel scirpt editor and entered GI_Joe; and i got a littl option called GI_Joe Preload, and it has "Light type" spot and directional, and another number of lights 16 and 64. How do i use it? I dont really understand it. I want to make my renders look more like clay.

Many Thanks

Prejudice Never shows much Reason.
# 2 21-07-2005 , 12:21 AM
I haven't used it for a while, so bare with me here as I guess my way through it.

In that screen that showed up, where you get the light options, just choose some of them. I'd probably use directional lights, and choose as many as you want. The more lights, the longer the render time, but also more even lighting. After you choose that stuff, there should be an button which will build all the lights. After that, I think another screen will come up with more options for you to tweak, but you can just skip to rendering after the first one if you want.

Car-maker.
Check out my releases for RACER.
see the WWW button