Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 14-01-2008 , 04:50 AM

Senna Mclaren mp4-8

I'm still missing brake disk assembly,I have no idea what they look like, brackets to hold the rear wing and some advertisements on the sides and I still need to map and texture the tires and floor boards.

user added image

# 2 14-01-2008 , 11:59 AM
looking real nice danyp127 how many polys you at just curious and would you mind posting a wire

# 3 14-01-2008 , 07:15 PM
yeah - nice job so far - will look really cool with some decent textures. user added image

# 4 14-01-2008 , 07:20 PM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
Hey, I didn't see this sat here..

Looking really good! The modeling is solid.

Looking forward to seeing how you tackle the Wheel mounts/ Brake assembly/ what ever it's called user added image

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"
# 5 15-01-2008 , 05:23 PM
Here's the wires for the car. It comes in at roughly 35k faces. I know its a little excessive for suck a simple shape. I started out with a low poly version and converted it to sub-ds and used the crease function.

user added image
user added image

Testing out the materials, some quick renders.

user added image
user added image

Also the suspensions are just temporary, I plan on rebuilding them. Those are just for helping visualize the car.