Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 27-01-2013 , 09:58 AM
Ok so what you recommend me to do is: Learn about texturing and not using physical sky?
I will try that in a few hours..
by the way I really want to use physical sky and sun on my animation so please can you give me a tutorial on how to use?

Thanks,

Matan

Last edited by Matan2013; 27-01-2013 at 10:04 AM.
# 17 27-01-2013 , 10:51 AM
Super Moderator
I would definitely recommend learning texturing without even touching the physical sky. The physical sky has its share of issues that need to be worked out if you want your scene to look right, like dealing with gamma problems (which you've already run into by the looks of that render). If you post the scene I could take a look(.ma format please).

- Genny
# 18 27-01-2013 , 11:52 AM
Ok. one important thing I would like to mention - The physical sky aren't the cause of this!
I know that because I already disabled physical sky and it still happened. so I'm sure its not because of the physical sky...
and I will upload the scene but I cant now because I'm not home so I will upload it in a few hours user added image

Matan.

# 19 27-01-2013 , 03:42 PM
Well I went and learned texturing and made 1 texture for the whole head (I created a new head just in case) Thanks for everyone who tried to help user added image
And yes... it works with physical sun + sky
Thanks Dave, Jay and Genny user added image