Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 07-11-2004 , 11:07 PM

Got The Time ?

I made this to pass the time : )

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 07-11-2004 , 11:40 PM
nice, Can we see a wire? And seems pretty much finished to me. Maybe setup the scene and send it to the finished forum.

Ohw, how did you make it? like basic steps?

# 3 08-11-2004 , 02:36 AM
looks very fancy for a casio. is there actually a casio like that? you should try modelling a rolex or piguet watch too, those are sick.

# 4 08-11-2004 , 02:51 AM
Subscriber
pretty cool stuff, looks pretty real

# 5 08-11-2004 , 05:33 PM
Thanks,

It is actually a Casio, modelled from a watch I own, Still working on getting the materials to look more realistic though, should look much better in a Scene.

I dont know about going through how I made it in basic steps to be honest as its not a very complex or difficult model to make...besides there are some tutorials available on this site that would be far more interesting...