Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 04-08-2015 , 09:48 PM

Missing shading cubes in tooltip thing

Hello, i'm using Maya 2016 and i think i clicked on the wrong thing and now i can't see the cubes that dictate which type of shading you want, so below View, Shading, Lighting, Show, Renderer and Panels, there will be 2 cubes i think, one for wireframe, one for normal view, i've also lost the option to show texture.

I know i can manually go into the shading option, but the cubes were more efficient for me, any help would be appreciated.

# 2 05-08-2015 , 09:04 AM
Subscriber
i think you forgot to upload the image?

Cheers Myth

Custom built W10 Pro 64 bit, Hazwell Intel 5820, Asus X99 MOBO, 32 GB DDR4 Ram, EVGA nVidia GTX1080 Founders Edition, 512GB SSD Primary HDD, 16TB Storage, 27" Samsung 4k Display. Wacom 27QHD, Oculus Rift CV1