Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 13-12-2003 , 01:15 AM

Head Modelling Failed again

OK ive been trying to model a head for years, I always try for a few days, fail terribly and give up. Well recently I designed a character that I really like and really really wish to model it for animation, the body I have no problem with, and the boning is fine.

But modeling a simple head for animation, I JUST CANT DO IT.

I want to be able to do this as polygons and maybe add the eyelids for opening and closing.

Does anyone know where to look for tutorials that actaully work, I cant seem to follow any of them. I am not new to maya, I just cant seem to do this.

Please please someone help me.

# 2 13-12-2003 , 01:22 AM
The Maya Mountain
We have a head modeling video tutorial series here in VIP area. Not too expensive.

# 3 13-12-2003 , 01:58 AM
Ive just found that tutorial, but am wary of it as I dont know how good it is and only have enough money for xmas presents at the moment.

So my question is do I hope that people will post really good tutorials and I ca get through it this way

Or

Do I start to wrap up household items to give as presents.

I really need to think about this.

Please do post tutorial help if you can to save me.

# 4 13-12-2003 , 02:13 AM
The Maya Mountain
Well, this is the result of the tutorial. Not perfect, but the overall shape isn't too bad, considering the tutorial's length.

Attached Images