Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 20-04-2006 , 11:27 PM

Dragon Head Tutorial

I have decided to track my progress with the dragon head tutorial here.

I didn't relize I wanted to put my progress here until i finished the first video and it turned out pretty well.

So here is the first screen:
user added image

if it is too big please let me know and I will change the size. I didn't crop it in photoshop so i didn't know how big it is. So just please tell me if it is too big.

Oh and this is my first real project just because I have scrapped most of the others because I couldn't figure out how I was gonna get around a problem I ran into; for one reason or another.

# 2 21-04-2006 , 07:46 PM
Subscriber
looks good so far ..better than mine ..i have a thread too with the dragon. cant wait to see the rest ...and if you run into issues ...just post up your question

# 3 21-04-2006 , 11:51 PM
here is another pic at pretty much the same stage: user added image

# 4 22-04-2006 , 02:26 PM
here is a pic of it in polygons:

user added image

# 5 26-04-2006 , 12:29 PM
Subscriber
which one will turn out better mmoore5553 or wirercx??

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 6 26-04-2006 , 12:54 PM
Subscriber
hahha ..i dont know ..hmmmmm this is interesting though ..i am keeping tabs ...i love both of us working on it ..so far i like his ..

kurts new tutorial - kurt seagull tut lol user added image

good job wire i cant wait to see the updates

# 7 29-04-2006 , 12:23 AM
well I am just getting back home from being at school all week and I am actually going on a long car trip so hopefully I will be able to get some more done.

Just so you guys knew where I was.user added image